As a bus driver, you are not only responsible for your own safety, but also for that of your passengers. Good fire protection is therefore essential.
In the event of a fire, the first thing you have to do is to ensure that all passengers are evacuated as quickly as possible. Give out a few safety vests so that the group is clearly visible to other road users. A warning triangle draws attention to the vehicle. For general protection, we recommend a cartridge-operated powder extinguisher. Powder extinguishers are compact and thanks to the bracket that comes with it, they can be quickly and easily mounted in the cabin of your vehicle. Dry powder extinguishers offer protection if your engine catches fire and can also be used for fires in the vehicle. They are also safe to use on electrical equipment.
Immediate action is essential in case of burns. If there are any minor injuries, this first aid kit can solve the small wounds. A first aid kid is thus an absolute must!
We recommend the following products:
- 1 cartridge-operated dry powder extinguisher: powder extinguishers are the best choice if fire can be caused by a variety of materials, like in the case of a car fire: solid materials, liquids, as well as gases, can be easily and efficiently extinguished.
- 1 warning triangle: in the event of an accident, it is necessary to warn other drivers on a busy lane as soon as possible, for your safety as well as theirs. This reflective warning triangle can do this vital job day and night.
- 1 Extensive first aid kit: Immediate action is essential in case of burns. If there are any minor injuries, you can patch up the most common injuries with this extensive first aid kit.
- Space blanket: Avoid hypothermia or hyperthermia. This blanket keeps the victim's body warm and ensures that the patient underneath does not cool down if the 'golden side' is facing the sun. On the other hand, the patient can also be kept cool if the silver side is facing outwards.
- Safety vest: make sure you are visible if the vehicle breaks down or you have an accident on a busy road.