It is important to hang your gas alarm in the correct place.
- Make sure the alarm isn't shielded or covered. This can greatly reduce the sensor's performance.
- Make sure the alarm doesn't come into contact with moisture.
- Protect the alarm from strong magnetic fields.
- Avoid situations where the temperature is less than -10 degrees Celsius or more than 40 degrees Celsius.
- Do not place the alarm close to strong air currents such as fans, doors, windows, etc.
- Avoid putting it in humid areas such as bathrooms and showers where the relative humidity can rise above 95%.
- Closed areas, such as in cabinets or behind curtains, prevent the alarm from detecting a gas leak.
- Areas where dust or dirt can block the sensor.
- Directly next to an oven, sink or drain.